- I'm no longer blogging daily, or much at all. I might post intermittently, but I'm happy with physical journaling for now.
- I've either shut down or am shutting down my social media accounts. LinkedIn is currently the exception, but I may close even that in the near future. I didn't realise how relieved I would feel deleting Facebook until I did it, but I am very happy with the decision.
- I've finished watching both the first and second seasons of Rome from 2005. It wasn't the most historically accurate, but I personally found it very, very good.
- Currently working my way slowly through the second series of Vikings.
- I've been eliminating sugar from my diet. I've had a few days where I have relapsed, but I have managed to lose some weight and keep it off consistently.
For more information you can email me: email@example.com
This update was March 2017.